Product list for Medica 2022 | Let us talk about Liver
Speaking of metabolic digestion, in the human organs, the most “bitter” digestive organ is the liver. In addition to his ability to metabolize, secrete digestive juices, detoxify, and early hematopoiesis, the amazing compensatory ability of the liver is also a true portrayal of his “model worker” image. There are a total of 300 billion active cells in the liver, and when a part of the liver cells are damaged, other liver cells can “work overtime” in a short period of time to replace the damaged liver cells to complete the body’s functional tasks.
It is precisely because the liver that eats “bitter in pain” provides the body with major support such as metabolism, digestion, attenuation, and hematopoiesis, that our body constantly adapts to the environment and improves its survivability in a complex world. But seeing such a set of liver disease data makes us realize that our protection of the “liver” has not matched up with its outstanding contributions to the body at all.
Over the past few decades, liver disease has gradually become one of the leading causes of death and illness worldwide. According to the Global Burden of Disease Project, in 2010, more than 2 million people died from liver disease as the main cause, including acute hepatitis, cirrhosis, and liver cancer, accounting for about 4% of all deaths worldwide.
China, also a big country with liver disease, has statistics that in 2020, including chronic hepatitis, fatty liver and cirrhosis, the number of patients with chronic liver disease in China may exceed 447 million, accounting for 62.58% of the total population. The data is shocking, and how to find early detection, early diagnosis, early treatment, to avoid the decline in quality of life caused by irreversible liver disease and even the rise in death cases, is an important measure to solve our liver disease diagnosis and treatment process.
Preventive physical examination and diagnosis are important measures for the prevention and treatment of liver disease. In the process of evaluating liver function, protein and enzyme index detection is a very direct, effective, and simple method.
Liver function tests are tested to reflect the basic conditions of liver function by various biochemical test methods to detect various indicators related to liver function and metabolism.
Due to the variety of liver functions, there are many indicators of liver function tests.
(1) Indicators reflecting liver parenchymal damage: AST/ALT
(2) Indicators reflecting bilirubin metabolism and cholestasis: TBIL/DBIL/rGT/TBA, etc
(3) Indicators reflecting the synthetic function of the liver: TP/ALB, etc
Eighteen items of liver function: alanine transaminases, aspartate aminotransferases, total bilirubin, r-glutamyltransferase, alkaline phosphatase, total protein, albumin, globulin, white/spheroid ratio, direct bilirubin, indirect bilirubin, adenosine deaminase, total bile acids, proalbumin, alpha-fetoprotein, 5′-nucleotides, cholinease, a-L-fucoidase.
Recently, the indicators of liver function testing have set off a new storm in China’s in vitro diagnostic industry. On August 4, 2022, the Office of the Joint Conference on the Centralized Procurement of Pharmaceutical and Medical Consumables in Jiangxi Province issued the Notice on Carrying Out the Information Declaration of Liver Function and Biochemical Testing Reagents, which officially kicked off the prelude to the centralized procurement of biochemical reagents. This puts forward higher requirements for the control of reagent production costs for the biochemical reagent industry that was originally competing in the Red Sea.
As an upstream raw material enterprise, especially in the core raw materials of biochemical reagents for many years, in the face of such “terrifying waves”, Hzymes firmly do the strong backing of every biochemical reagent production enterprise. Whether it is supply chain management or the screening and replacement of core raw materials, Hzymes is always ready to provide every customer with high-quality products and thoughtful services.
Hzymes products related to liver function testing
Featured Product Recommendation
Total bile acid detection kit (enzyme cycle method). (TBA)
- Cyclic enzyme detection, suitable for a variety of automatic biochemical analyzers, convenient and fast
- Effectively resists interference from hypolipidemia and hemolytic samples
- Good stability, sealed and stored at 4 °C for 1 year, it can be stored stably for 28 days after opening
- High accuracy, can accurately target Langdao quality control
3α-Hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase (3α-HSD)
- Small difference between batches, stable performance;
- Excellent cost performance;
- High vitality and low feeding volume
- The production cycle is short and there is stock
- High purity, few impurities
- Water solubility is good, and it is not easy to precipitate
- It can effectively reduce the amount of feeding
- Genes are derived from seafloor thermophilic microorganisms
- Excellent thermal stability, 90°C half-life 214min, 37°C incubation for 10 days enzymatic activity unchanged
- Enzyme activity is not inhibited by EDTA, NaN3, PC300, travanone
- High purity, less impurity introduction, reduce the difficulty of reagent development
- Single batch production up to 10 kg with small batch-to-batch variations and CV between batchesis less than 5%
- The water solubility is good, and the preparation reagent does not precipitate at low temperature
L-r-Glutamyl-3-hydroxy-4 nitroaniline sodium salt (Glupa-C)
- The production cycle is short and there is stock
- The production capacity of a single batch is large, and the difference between batches is controllable
- High purity, low impurities, ≥ 99% purity (HPLC)
- Validated in the GGT system, it can be switched seamlessly
Hzymes Biotech is willing to share the “liver pain” with the in vitro diagnostic industry, and make its own contribution to the prevention and treatment of global liver disease!
We are enzymes manufacturer. We would like to invite you to visit our booth at K62 Hall3 in Medica. We will be happy to introduce you our enzymes and OEM reagents. Look forward to talking to you at Medica-2022.