Hot Start Taq DNA Polymerase Super mix (multiplex)
- Becomes activated rapidly after heat treatment at 95°C for 2 min
- Maintains a high degree of sensitivity at the minimum detectable concentration of 0.1 pg
- Supported by the contamination-resistant Master Mix compatible with UDG/dUTP
- Compatible with multiple PCR systems
- Suitable for Taqman/SYBR qPCR assays
- Resistant to 10% whole-blood interferon release.
Hot Start Taq DNA Polymerase is a heat-resistant DNA polymerase derived from Thermus aquaticus YT-1. The enzyme has 5’→3′ polymerase activity and double-strand specificity 5 ‘→ 3’exonuclease activity. The enzyme uses antibody modification to block low temperature and room temperature enzyme activity. After thermal activation at 95°C, the antibody falls off to release the enzyme activity. Before the amplification system is formulated to PCR amplification, non-specific amplification due to primer mismatch will not occur, which minimizes the formation of non specific amplification and primer dimers, and improves the sensitivity and specificity of amplification. The product uses a specially optimized reaction buffer, and Hzymes Accu AM Hot Start Taq DNA Polymerase to make a premixed reagent, which maximizes the stability of the enzyme during storage. Only the primer template and water are added before configuring the system, which greatly simplifies The preparation steps.
The Certificate Of Analysis (COA) & Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) Is A Signed Document That Includes The Storage Temperature,
Feel free to contact us. We are providing the best product & service for customers worldwide…