Ultra Nuclease Assay Kit (ELISA)
- Wide Application: It can degrade all forms of DNA and RNA and digest them into a length of 3-5 bases.
- High purity & Activity: Purity ≥99%, specific activity ≥1.1×106U/mg.
- Strong Adaptability: Able to maintain high stability and digestive activity under conditions including 6M Urea, 0.1M Guanidine HCl, 0.4%Triton X-100, 0.1% SDS, 1mM EDTA or 1mM PMSF.
- Compliance with Pharmacopoeia: Animal-origin free, β -amide antibiotics free. High Production Standard.
- High Production Standard: GMP-standard production, meeting requirements for large-scale use from R&D to production.
UltraNuclease is a genetically engineered broad-spectrum nuclease originating from Serratia Marcescens. It can degrade all forms of DNA and RNA, including single-stranded, double-stranded, linear, natural and denatured nucleic acids, and digest them into 5′-oligonucleotide monophosphate of 3-5 base in length with no base-specific recognition. Therefore, it is the most ideal enzyme preparation for removing nucleic acid.
The Certificate Of Analysis (COA) & Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) Is A Signed Document That Includes The Storage Temperature,
Feel free to contact us. We are providing the best product & service for customers worldwide…